Can someone please correct this exercise for me, thank you. My answers are in capital letters to distinguish from the text.
Complete these sentences by putting in the correct prpositions:
1) The boy hid ON the door.
2) We will meet in ABOUT an hour, near the bank.
3) The student's intelligence was found to be SAME average.
4) When the advert was published, letters arrived one AFTER another.
5) Driving recklessly in a state of drunkeness is AGAINST the law.
6) We walked slowly DOWN the road until we reached our destination.
7) We must keep AWAY from people who can harm us.
8) The children divided the chocolates equally FOR them.
Can someone give me feedback please, thank you very much.
1. behind the door
3. above average
8. equally between them
Others are correct