This is a good first draft but need more work on it. You focus on the question and you make a number of good points and support these with reference to the text. However, you need to develop the Curley’s wife section and provide a conclusion. Some of your shorter paragraphs need to be merged and take care with punctuation (see below).
1. Of Mice and men” [“Of Mice and Men”]
2. The novel [,]set in a ranch populated by travelling manual work[er]s[,] means that it is an
3. Candy is portrayed as an old handyman, aging and left with one hand as a result of an accident worries that his boss will soon declare him useless and get rid of work for him [this doesn’t flow grammatically – perhaps break up into two sentences]
4. be available, this is [full stop rather than comma needed here]
5. "You seen what they done to my ... dog tonight? They says he wasn’t no good to himself nor nobody else. When they can me here I wisht somebody’d shoot me. But they won’t do nothing like that. I won’t have no place to go, an’ I can’t get no more jobs[“]