GCSE Level History Student Answers
Well i study history history as well. The best way i think to revise for the subject is to read every little information your are given or on topics you particularly find difficult.
probably find a revision book, read it and answer all questions
hope this helps-_-
Try to use
DETAIL - analyse the source and say what it shows or what it is saying. This source shows...
INTERPRETATION- Explain what the source is saying to its audience. The source is telling you...
CONTEXTUAL KNOWLEDGE- Explain what you already know about the subject of the source.
PROVENANCE- is this source reliable? is it propaganda?
hope this helps :)
HONESTLY THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO EVERYONE... SO DONT WORRY AND CALM DOWN TAKE A DEEP BREATH.
THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO IN ANY EXAM IS TO MAKE A PLAN... TRUST ME IM IN MY LAST YEAR OF COLLEGE AND I HAVE LEARNT THAT A GOOD PAN MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE. WHEN IT COME TO QUESTIONS WITH BIG MARKS JOT DOWN AT ABOUT 5 DIFFERENT POINTS ... THESE SHOULD THEN NATURALLY FORM THE BASIS OF YOUR PARAGRAPHS.
FOR SHORTER QUESTIONS IT BEST YOU SKIP THEM AND ANSWER A QUESTION YOU KNOW... THIS WILL CALM YOU DOWN AND HOPEFULLY THE RIGHT ANSWER WILL COME BACK TO YOU.
REMEMBER THAT REVISION REFLECTS IN YOUR GRADE... SO IF YOU REVISE ENOUGH TO GET A GRADE YOU WANT THEN YOU WILL BE OK. JUST KEEP REVISIONG AND PUT THAT INFORMATION INTO YOUR LONG TERM MEMORY.
PLUS!!! GET AT LEAST SEVEN HOURS SLEEP... WHEN YOURE TIRED YOU CANT THINK AND YOU WILL NOT PERFORM YOUR BEST. SO DONT STAY UP ALL NIGHT!! LOL
HOPE IVE BEEN OF HELP :)
check this out...its wiiiiiiiiiicked!
here is a very good website to go on:
here is the link for what u may be looking for: http://www.johndclare.net/Russ1.htm
trust me...it is excellent!
right!!! i love this!!
ok...so all u have to say is compare trotsky's character with lenin's, which is basically like this:
1) lenin is the ideas man, and trotsky is the guy with teh hands who does everything.
2) lenin represents the bolsheviks and gives inspiration to the russian civilians. trotsky represents the reds, the bolshevik army, and gives the soldiers inspiration to do great battles and win for teh bolsheviks to succeed.
3) lenin was responsible for pushing the bolsheviks to take over after the provisional govt after his exile, and he came back with the "peace, bread and land" (april theses).
4) however, trosky was responsible for the major wins over the whites and teh armies of intervention (the allies of WW1).
5) he was also responsible for silencing the kornilov revolt (which helped general kerensky, but put the bolsheviks on the map as russia's natural heroes.
6) remember the navy officers who mutinied after War Communism (with the 2 aims, 1 = to keep the Reds supplied with food and blankets against the whites, 2 = to enforce communism whilst the war is going on)?? that was because teh 2nd aim failed and ppl starved and there was hunger. trotsky drove his checka against the navy and killed all 100,000 of them. nice! but basically, without trotsky stopping them, the bolsheviks would never have gotten into power, coz there wud have been a big ublic outcry!
i'll type in more wen i get more ideas...but for now, hope those have helped!
No law and order no one knew what was who;s and bandits ran wild, no crops unknown terrain harsh weather and dealing with indians who they thought were wild and savage
hope that helps
but just because im nice i went and did it for you hehehe
A political theory founded on the natural goodness of humans and the autonomy of the individual and favoring civil and political liberties, government by law with the consent of the governed, and protection from arbitrary authority.
from wat it says:......a political theory that was based on humans that fabors civil and political liberties government by law with the consent of the governed, and protection from arbitrary authority.
hope i was any help
The Following were Equally Important Reasons Why Life For Soldiers Was So Difficult On The Western Front
- The conditions in the trenches
- The strategies of the army generals
- New technology like the machine gun
- The Terrain of the area
Explain How Far You Agree With This Statement
i need help outlining the strategies of the army generals because ive missed alot of school and either missed this part or havent been taught it! any help would be appreciated xxxxxx
However, for the humble tommy, there was little they could do about such problems. They could complain to their superiors, but their opinions carried little weight. This combined with very bad conditions, made life very hard for them indeed.
Personally, I would recommend that you watch Blackadder Goes Forth (Especially the last one) as it shows - in a satirical style) the pressures of war, but also the conditions they had to live in.
If I remember correctly, the last episode shows the problem with the generals (I believe Blackadder himself says it) so it would be helpful to you.
It may seem like I'm just telling you to watch TV but honestly, the way in which they deal with the 'big push' was so poignant a tear escaped my eye...
Hope that helps!!